Safety Information - Liquid Wash
Liquid wash is non hazardous cargo.
- Chemical Name: Liquid Detergent
- CAS No. : Not Applicable
- UN No. : Not Applicable
- Hazard Class: Non Hazardous
- Appearance: Viscous liquid
- Stability: Stable under normal atmospheric conditions. On burning, SO2 will be released. Incompatible with oxidizing agents.
- Storage and Handling: No special handling precautions. However, it is better to use gloves and goggles while using concentrated Liquid wash. Always wash hands with plenty of water before eating, smoking or using toilets.
- Accidental Release Measures: No specific method recommended.
First Aid Measures:
a) Ingestion: In case of ingestion give plenty of water to drink if and only if the patient is conscious. Get immediate medical attention.
b) Inhalation: Not applicable
c) Skin: Wash with plenty of water.
d) Eyes: Wash with plenty of water. Get medical attention at the earliest.
Disposal: Non hazardous. Dispose in accordance with local governmental regulations