Safety Information – Surface Cleaner Concentrate
Surface cleaner concentrate is non hazardous cargo.
- Chemical Name: Liquid surface cleaner
- CAS No. : Not Applicable
- UN No. : Not Applicable
- Hazard Class: Non Hazardous
- Appearance: Coloured viscous liquid
- Stability: Stable under normal atmospheric conditions. Avoid contact with chemicals.
- Storage and Handling: No special handling precautions. Wash hands with water before eating, smoking or using toilets.
- Warning: No special warning
- Accidental Release Measures: No specific method recommended. Non-toxic but not recommended for human internal consumption/drinking
First Aid Measures:
a) Ingestion: Get immediate medical attention.
b) Inhalation: Not applicable
c) Skin: Wash with plenty of water.
d) Eyes: Wash with plenty of water. Get medical attention at the earliest.
Disposal: Non hazardous. Dispose in accordance with local governmental regulations